CHRONO CROSS INTERNAL TOOLS

Questions et reports de bugs concernant les traductions de Chrono Cross de RPG-T et Terminus Traduction.

Modérateurs : RPG-T, Terminus Traduction

Jeil

CHRONO CROSS INTERNAL TOOLS

Message non lu par Jeil » 11 févr. 2008, 13:44

To start with, hi to everyone, I was amazed of your projects, one on the top was Chrono Cross I think its a good hack, sorry because I dont speak français, pardonez moi, je n' ai parlez français (actually I'm spanish and I've been in france twice :p).

Some spanish guys are planning to translate Chrono Cross into spanish but now they need to start investigating and dont actually have the knowledge to do so, please could you share the internal tools used in your project?

Thank you

Ti Dragon
Est devenu grand

Re: CHRONO CROSS INTERNAL TOOLS

Message non lu par Ti Dragon » 11 févr. 2008, 14:19

Hello ^^

You have two alternatives :

- you may contact Sephiroth 1311, Italian member of SadNES cITy : he worked with Nemesis on the Italian project (from time to time, he also hangs around this forum :D) ;

- you should have a look at the Chrono Compendium website. Many useful information are stored there (you may need Yazoo's tools that can be found at ROMhacking.net).

Good luck with your project :)
"Heureusement qu'il n'avait que deux mots à nous dire... je plains son auditoire lorsqu'il doit faire un long discours"
(c) Le gardien du square
--
La scène de la traduction francophone : http://traf.romhack.org/

Viejest

Message non lu par Viejest » 10 mars 2008, 16:28

Hi... I belong to the group that is translated into Spanish this game, my question is, is there a way to contact directly Nemesis? Or someone here in this forum could help us with some doubts or revising the structure of what has already been done?

I hope your answer ... Thanks!

Sorry I dont nothing about French... Only English and Spanish.... :D :P

Ti Dragon
Est devenu grand

Message non lu par Ti Dragon » 10 mars 2008, 16:49

Unfortunately, Nemesis seems unreachable by now (he has disappeared for a long time).
You should really contact Sephiroth 1311 :)
"Heureusement qu'il n'avait que deux mots à nous dire... je plains son auditoire lorsqu'il doit faire un long discours"
(c) Le gardien du square
--
La scène de la traduction francophone : http://traf.romhack.org/

Répondre