I'm sorry, I don't speak french, so this will be in english.
I wish to apologize to everyone that was involved in the project.
I basically avoided (and then later forgot about) this project for the longest time because of the complexity of the pointer tables in the game. My original plan was to wait for Baha to have more of it translated before I came back to it and tried to work on it more. I didn't see a point in making an inserter for, at the time, a 5% translated script. I have been in many projects that have failed due to no translators to working on the script.
The game's pointers are embedded into the assembly, and come in many different forms, not just one. The only way I have been able to track down the pointers is by setting breakpoints during emulation, which basically requires me to play through the whole game, through every nook and cranny. So I felt this would be an overwhelming mini-project just to find all the pointers for a project that may fail. But that doesn't excuse that I didn't leave Baha with my original tool or any of my notes. So I am deeply sorry (even if you never speak to me again).
The good news, after many years of being an IT Programmer and going after my masters in Computer Science, I have come back slightly more knowledgable. In like 3 weeks, I have redone and fixed up the extractor (it finds 1 new script that it didn't before), finished the inserter, and even found the game's VWF and made an extractor/inserter for it. Thanks to Lyan, the font has the beautiful accents needed.
Here are some screens:
I hope Baha will continue this project and again, I am sorry for the delay.